Semi Skirt White 0.1ml Pcr 96 Well Plate (Compose With Roche)
1. Produced in an ultra-clean production environment with superior* biological polypropylene.
2. Thin tube wall, uniform wall thickness, fast heat transfer efficiency and uniform sample heating.
3. Good fit of heat transfer tank to better promote heat transfer.
4. High precision mould manufacturing and precision plastic moulding process to ensure product quality and batch-to-batch product uniformity/stability.
5. Letters, numbers and marking lines are engraved on the front for quick identification/differentiation of samples.The advantages of this Flat Cap Transparent Plastic 0.2ml
|Name||Semi Skirt White 0.1ml Pcr 96 Well Plate (Compose With Roche)|
|Application||A wide range of PCR and quantitative fluorescence PCR experiments|
|Specification||10plates/pack, 5 packs/case|
|Lead time||According to the order quantity, the lead time is about 1-7 days.|
|Shipping||DHL, UPS, TNT, FEDEX, Air/Sea Freight|
|Payment||Paypal, T/T, L/C, Western Union, etc.|
1.Roche special PCR plates are mainly made of polypropylene (PP), can better adapt to the PCR reaction process repeated high and low temperature settings, and can achieve high-temperature autoclave operation.
2. For high throughput operation with lances and PCR instruments, 96-well or 384-well PCR plates are more commonly used. The plates conform to SBS international standards and are available in four designs: no skirt, half-skirt, rising skirt and full skirt to suit different manufacturers' PCR instruments.
The Roche PCR plates have a stiffer backbone than previous PCR plates and have an additional opening in the middle to ensure no deformation due to sudden cold or heat when performing PCR reactions. The edges of each well are slightly raised to increase the seal of the plate and reduce the possibility of liquid evaporation. Clearer alphanumeric markings ensure that samples are tracked without error, adaptable to mainstream PCR amplifiers/fluorescent quantitative PCR instruments, sequencers and automated pipetting workstations, and the ultra-thin wall design ensures temperature transfer during PCR amplification. Pyrogen-free, DNA/RNA enzyme-free, PCR inhibitor-free and free of human-derived genomic DNA.
Roche PCR plates are widely used in genetic, biochemical, immunological and pharmaceutical applications, not only for basic research such as gene isolation, cloning and nucleic acid sequence analysis, but also for disease diagnosis or wherever DNA, RNA is present. PCR plates can be subdivided into three design modes according to skirt design: no skirt, half skirt and full skirt, which are marketed according to the fluorescent quantitative PCR instrument will be designed with different cut corners or raised edges. Sealing membranes Pressure sensitive adhesive cover membranes provide a seal to each well, reducing the chance of inter-well contamination and sample evaporation, helping to ensure consistent real-time quantitative fluorescence PCR data, ease of use and effectively preventing the loss of valuable samples.