Racked Laboratory Transparent 15mL Graduated Sterile Centrifuge Tubes
The advantages of this Racked Laboratory Transparent 15mL Graduated Sterile Centrifuge Tubes:
1. 2 volume sizes to choose from: 15 and 50 ml, 3 types of tube base: conical, U-bottom and stand-up base.
2. Two kinds of caps are available: flat cap and sealed cap.
3. The inner and outer surface of the tube is smooth and evenly coloured.
4. The outer surface is printed with a clear scale, a white area for writing and is resistant to chloroform.
5. After rigorous leakage testing.
6. When freezing centrifuge tubes, the use of foam racks for freezing is prohibited.
Most of the centrifuge tubes are equipped with a cap, if the cap is poorly matched with the tube, the seal is not tight, it will easily lead to liquid spillage, leakage, corrosion of the centrifuge, affecting its service life, for the liquid containing volatile components, it is also easy to cause the loss of volatile components, the impact on the content of the components in the centrifuge tube, which will lead to deviations in the experimental results. Therefore, a good seal between the cap and the centrifuge tube is essential. This can be achieved by means of a sealing test instrument, which provides a reference for companies to verify the sealing performance of centrifuge tubes.
|Name||Racked Laboratory Transparent 15mL Graduated Sterile Centrifuge Tubes|
|Application||cell culture and microbiology, chemistry, clinical healthcare|
|Specification||RNase-free, DNase-free, Human DNA free.|
|Lead time||According to the order quantity, the lead time is about 1-7 days.|
|Shipping||DHL, UPS, TNT, FEDEX, Air/Sea Freight|
|Payment||Paypal, T/T, L/C, Western Union, etc.|
(1) Immerse the centrifuge tube sample to be tested in the water of the equipment sealing tank and cover with the sealing lid.
(2) Set the vacuum level, holding time and other parameters, turn on the vacuum pump and press the start button on the equipment panel to start the test.
(3) Observe whether continuous bubbles are generated on the test surface during the vacuuming or pressure-holding process.