Disposable Plastic TC-treated Tissue 60mm Cell Culture Dish
The advantages of Disposable Plastic TC-treated Tissue 60mm Cell Culture Dish:
1. Made of 100% polypropylene, it is suitable for laboratory operations of inoculation, scribing and separation of bacteria.
2. The product is crystal clear and of uniform thickness, with a flat and clean bottom and no distortion, making quantitative analysis more accurate.
3. Vacuum plasma surface treatment (TC treatment), excellent cell wall adhesion.
4. Specially designed lids facilitate gas exchange.5. Stacking ring for easy stacking and handling.
|Name||Disposable Plastic TC-treated Tissue 60mm Cell Culture Dish|
|Application||Successful growth and propagation of microbial, insect, or mammalian cells|
|Specification||20pears / bag, 25bags / case|
|Lead time||According to the order quantity, the lead time is about 1-7 days.|
|Shipping||DHL, UPS, TNT, FEDEX, Air/Sea Freight|
|Payment||Paypal, T/T, L/C, Western Union, etc.|
1. Pre-cleaning of the product surface: the O2 plasma adsorbs microscopic particles and other contaminants adhering to the product surface, and the vacuum pump extracts the gas mixture out of the vacuum chamber to achieve the pre-cleaning effect.
2. Reduction of the surface tension of the product, resulting in a significant reduction in the water contact angle of the product, matched with the appropriate plasma energy and concentration, the product surface water contact angle WCA <10°.
3. The chemical reaction of O2 plasma on the surface of the product can add many functional groups, including hydroxyl (-OH), carboxyl (-COOH), carbonyl (-CO-), hydroperoxy (-OOH), etc. These active functional groups can increase the speed and activity of the cell culture process.