2.2mL Square U Bottom Skirted 96 Deep Well Plate
The advantages of this 2.2mL Square U Bottom Skirted 96 Deep Well Plate:
1. PP material, USP-6 compliant, chemically stable, excellent chemical resistance.
2. Autoclavable, 121℃, 20 minutes without deformation.
3. Can be frozen to -80℃.
4. Can withstand 3000-4000g centrifugal force without breakage and deformation.
5. Less residual liquid, less wall hanging phenomenon.
6. Compliant with ANSI (American National Standards Institute) standards, suitable for multichannel pipettes and automated equipment.
7. 96-well square well 2.2ml is suitable for many manufacturers' nucleic acid extractors.
8. Available with self-adhesive seal, silicone seal, heat sealable film seal.
9. Good flatness, can be sealed with heat sealing film and transported over long distances.
|Name||2.2mL Square U Bottom Skirted 96 Deep Well Plate|
|Application||Genomic DNA extraction, plasmid DNA extraction and nucleic acid extraction|
|Lead time||According to the order quantity, the lead time is about 1-7 days.|
|Shipping||DHL, UPS, TNT, FEDEX, Air/Sea Freight|
|Payment||Paypal, T/T, L/C, Western Union, etc.|
1. Storing samples: can replace conventional 1.5ml centrifuge tubes for sample storage and store neatly, save space, store large volumes and can withstand -80°C refrigerators.
2. Sample processing: It can be combined with row guns, high throughput automatic liquid manipulation instruments and software to achieve high throughput manipulation of biological samples, such as precipitation of proteins, liquid extraction, accounting for extraction, etc. Significantly improves the efficiency of sample processing. Autoclavable to 121°.
3. Sample feeding operation: It can be used in the automatic equipment of various companies, and can be placed directly in the sample compartment of the automatic equipment to feed samples, which can multiply the number of samples placed in the sample compartment, eliminating the tedious work of taking samples back and forth and placing them.
4. Application direction: genomic DNA extraction, plasmid DNA extraction and nucleic acid extraction and purification of various samples. High throughput automatic liquid operation, to achieve high throughput operation, such as precipitation of protein, liquid extraction, animal tissue, bacteria, plants, soil, clinical samples, yeast, etc.
5. Material: PP material, in accordance with USP-6, chemically stable, excellent resistance to chemical corrosion.